- Paperwork is filled out for preference of: color, sex, and desired coat.
- We cannot guarantee colors…..we guarantee a healthy, trained puppy.
- We reserve the right to first pick of the litter for the breeding program.
- A $500 commitment is required and cashed upon arrival in order to be placed on the waiting list. Then a puppy pick number will be assigned. If there is not enough puppies then the adoptive family can receive their deposit back or choose to wait for the next batch of puppies and get a new puppy pick number. This is the only reason a refund will be given. No exceptions. We cannot guarantee colors / gender. Our puppies are adopted as "pet-only".
- Puppies are chosen at 6 weeks so that we can determine what qualities and personalities fit your needs.
- Once puppies are chosen at 6 weeks of age final payment is required.
- Puppies are adopted with their first round of puppy shots, dew claws removed, wormed to age, vet wellness certificate, crate trained, potty-bell trained, socialized and sleep through the night!
- Puppies will be ready for their Lovin' homes at 8 weeks old.
- Puppies will have a piece of the whelping bed.
- There is a 24 month Genetic Health Guarantee
- Lifetime Breeder support
If any unforeseen circumstances occur and you are unable to care for your puppy we will gladly take our puppies back. However, no refund shall be given.